Business Meeting and Installation
Thursday, October 12, 2017
5:30 pm - Check-In/Registration & Icebreaker
6:00 pm - Meeting Begins
Location: Michael V's
8222 East 103rd Street (103rd & Memorial)
Business or Business Casual
$40 Members and Guests
$30 Sustaining Members
RSVP by noon on Friday, October 6, by clicking the button below.
Please bring checks payable to EWI of Tulsa to the meeting or mail to:
Cimarex Energy Co.
202 South Cheyenne Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74103
September 2017 | Executive of the Year
Chapter Meeting Highlights
Top Photo: Scott Burnett, Executive of Burnett, Inc. accepts the Executive of the Year Award from Lynda Wingo, Executive for Miss Helen's Private School.
Bottom Photo: Supporting Mr. Burnett, from left to right: Sandy Peck, Bob Blackburn, Kim Burnett, Pat Magee, Neal Burnett, and Shantel Austin, Burnett, Inc.
Top Left Photo: Tinesa Siebert and guest, Jessica Bolen, Montereau
Top Right Photo: Jody Davis, Executive, Accent Moving and Storage, and JayCee Kerns, Executive, LD Kerns Construction
Bottom Left Photo: Betty Oswald, Sustaining Member; Judy Russell, ONEOK, Inc.; and Gloria McQuade, Burnett, Inc.
Bottom Right Photo: Gene Callahan, Honorary Member and 2005 EOY; Tonya Solomon, EWI Chapter President; and Scott Burnett, Executive, Burnett, Inc.
Top Left Photo: Angie Walters, Schnake Turnbo Frank; Tonya Jimenez, Hyatt Regency Tulsa; and Lynda Wingo, Executive, Miss Helen's Private School
Top Right Photo: John Hammond, Honorary Member
Bottom Left Photo: Marnie Knight, Admiral Express; Eva Blair, Magoon & Associates; Trish Richey, Helmerich & Payne; and Dana Nichols, Cimarex Energy.
Bottom Right Photo: Networking before the event.
- Reading Rally was held at Tulsa's Peary Elementary School on Wednesday, September 13, 2017.
- Approximately 385 students received a book.
- Tulsa Driller’s Hornsby and Admiral Express’ Dash the Dog greeted the students and provided entertainment.
- Allegra printed and donated labels for the books. We were able to order 35 headsets for the school’s library.
- Five EWI representatives helped with the event!
Top Left Photo: Coleen Farris, Moody's Jewelry, and Heather Stephen, Arvest, pose with Hornsby and Dash the Dog.
Top Right Photo: Dash the Dog and Hornsby entertain the students and teachers at Peary Elementary.
Bottom Left Photo: Coleen Farris, Moody's Jewelry, and Tonya Solomon, EWI Chapter President, pose with Hornsby and Dash the Dog.
Bottom Right Photo: Rachel Cain, Allegra, and Heather Stephen, Arvest, pose with Hornsby and Dash the Dog.
Speaker / Program:
- What an honor to be in the same room with such a humble man, May God bless him and may his example reach today's youth and serve as an example to others.
- Lynda, did an amazing job. Scott was very surprised!
- This was just wonderful. You guys pulled it off perfectly and Scott knew you were working hard for him and made it all so pleasant. It was great.
- Scott Burnett has a way of commanding the room, there was no way to stick to script with him but it felt very genuine!
- This meal was wonderful!!! Be sure and thank the "hands the prepared it". Excellent!
- Steak was done nicely!
- One of the best steaks I have had!
- Delicious food, very accommodating staff.
- Great dinner!!!
- Beautiful room, excellent parking.
- Always impressive and so classy.
- Montereau is always a favorite.
- Tinesa did a tremendous job of orchestrating the venue!
Since 1944, customers around the United States have come to recognize Moody's name as synonymous with quality, integrity and honesty. Since its inception, Moody's family-owned and operated approach has provided the superior shopping experience you expect from the neighborhood store along with the variety you expect from a company with an international purchasing domain.
Moody's Jewelry is Tulsa's most trusted jeweler. Home to all your favorite designer jewelry and famous Swiss timepieces. Moody's has seven locations throughout the Tulsa metro area to ensure there's one conveniently located near you.
Representative: Colleen Farris